10 Books To Add to Your Booklist
Are you free, with plenty of time? There are many books out there for the season and this list is going to be a good bet. It's free time for many women right now. School holidays, summer breaks, travel holidays etc. You may be pregnant right now and just very bored during your free time. To avoid boredom which may lead to unknowns, we have carefully made a mind-blowing reading compilation for you. Check them out and send this list to your fiends, promise?
1. 'The Feminine Mystique' by Betty Friedan
2. 'Are you There God, It's Me Margaret' by Judy Blume.
3. 'Beloved' by Toni Morrison
4. 'A Room of One's Own' by Virginia Woolf
5. 'You Too Can Have A Body Like Mine' by Alexandra Kleeman
6. 'Americanah' by Chimamanda Adichie
7. 'Bad Behavior' by Mary Gaitskill
8. 'The Bell Jar' by Silvia Plath
9. The Diary of Anais Nin by Anais Nin
10. 'Woman to Woman' by Joyce Meyer
Do you plan to get any of these books? Any books currently on your book list? What are they?