French Toast- Breakfast in 5 Easy Steps
Have you been looking for easy and quick fixes for breakfast? French toast is a great idea for busy moms, on-the-go workers and students who want to combine nutrition and taste in just one meal.
White bread - 5 slices
Milk – 2 cups
Cinnamon – ½ teaspoon
Vanilla- a pint
Granulated sugar – ½ tablespoon
Margarine- 1 tablespoon
1. Break the eggs into a clean bowl and whisk well.
2. Add the sugar, milk, cinnamon, vanilla into the bowl of whisked eggs and whisk thoroughly.
3. Soak the bread slices in the whisked egg mixture until it absorbs the mix well enough.
4. Lightly grease the frying pan with margarine and begin to fry the well soaked bread slices on low heat until golden brown on both sides.
5. And you have your breakfast. Serve while still hot. You can pair with a hot or cold beverage.
Notes: I would prefer a non-stick pan because I try as much as possible to remove oil or margarine from my diet.
So, would you try French Toast anytime soon? Have you ever tried this, how did it go? Gist me in the comments section below. Have a beautifully toasted Monday.